Valeo has been producing air-conditioning compressors for more than 50 years. Vane rotary compressors are one of the main products in Valeo’s line of thermal products. Valeo’s first five-vane rotary compressor, launched in 1980, was a world first.
Today, with years of experience behind it, Valeo is offering a new simple two-vane rotary compressor which is developed to meet the needs of compact vehicles throughout the world. The first models are being produced in Thailand for automakers
By moving to a simpler two-vane design, production and local purchasing has become much easier. The result is a product that offers a good balance between cost optimization and performance; noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) reduction and reliability.
- Simple two-vane structure
- Easily machinable round cylinder
- More efficient air-conditioning system with an integrated oil separator
- Noise reduction due to a positive displacement silencer
Vane Rotary type
- Light, compact and price-competitive
- Built-in oil separator to maximize cooling capacity and performance
Suction and discharge resistance optimized
- Reduced fuel consumption
- Built-in silent muffler (low internal pulsation)