The pace of innovation in the auto industry is mind-blowing. The innovations we have chosen to showcase here at CES, show how quickly things we could only dream of a few years ago are now becoming practical applications that will utterly transform how we move around in the very near future“, said Executive Vice President of Corporate Strategy and CTO Geoffrey Bouquot.
“At Valeo, we are proud to have been at CES for the past 10 years and excited to be present again in 2024 to showcase our latest innovations. We look forward to sharing how our technology is empowering tomorrow’s mobility and contributing to a greener, safer, affordable and more connected automotive landscape.“
With two locations at CES, visitors were offered two opportunities to experience Valeo technology, at booth CP17 on the Central Plaza and at Valeo’s live demonstration area in the Piero’s parking lot at 355 Convention Center Drive.
Some of the highlights visitors got to view this year included:
- CES 2024 Innovation Award Honoree Valeo SCALA™ 3 LiDAR: For the first time, visitors were given the opportunity to experience and learn more about Valeo’s AI-based perception software and how it helps classify objects identified by the LiDAR in its point cloud.
- Valeo Predict4Range: Valeo unveiled its software solution to predict and drive the most efficient thermal management strategies of EVs for a driving range extended up to 24% (i.e. less charging stops with faster charging operations), and extended battery life.
- Valeo Ineez™ Air Charging: For the first time, Valeo presented its wireless charging solution, the first and only one to use an ultra low operating frequency, around 3kHz, offering a lighter, simpler, and safer charging experience.
- Zeekr x Valeo: The latest Zeekr model was also presented at Valeo’s booths. Equipped with a 15 mm high Valeo Thinbilite bifunction front lighting module and two digital panels comprising more than 1,700 LEDs, it offers users a unique, personalized and interactive lighting experience and redefines the rules of electric vehicle design.
- Valeo x BMW: Valeo presented its solution for teleoperation from a cockpit with high reliability. Visitors were able to drive a BMW Series iX located on the BMW booth while remaining at Valeo’s booth.