Condenser in a heat exchanger role
A condenser is a heat exchanger in the air conditioning loop located mainly at the front of the vehicle. The condenser cools the refrigerant that has been heated by the compressor, transferring this heat to the ambient air passing through it.The condenser converts the coolant from the gaseous state to the liquid state. The receiver drier can also be directly integrated to preserve the overall structure and decrease the level of vibration.
Valeo original equipment expertise
Valeo’s Original Equipment (O.E.) expertise is present in its vast range of condensers for passenger cars and light commercial vehicles proposed in Aftermarket.
The benefits of Valeo’s O.E. expertise include:
- Optimized condenser design - tailored to vehicle requirements and space allowance.
- Well-designed micro-port condenser tubes - to provide efficient heat transfer performance.
- Enhanced corrosion resistance - SWAAT* tested under tough climate conditions, to suit high humidity areas. The entire Valeo condenser range is aluminium brazed.
- Quality: leakage, durability and vibration tested - for noise reduction and optimized passenger comfort.
* SWAAT: Sea Water Acidified Test