The starter motor is required to start the engine. Powered by the vehicle’s battery, the starter motor is a rotating component, which, once engaged, provides the initial drive required to start the engine.
Valeo, one of the worldwide leaders in the production of starters and alternators with more than 35 million units produced per year, presents its range of heavy duty starters.
Valeo’s new starters range is standardized, which facilitates the easy selection of the right part number and an optimized stock - one Valeo part number covers multiple O.E. part numbers. The starters technologies TS50 and FS60 have been developed exclusively by Valeo with improved technical specifications versus competitors.
The TS50 starter is featuring the 3l to 6l vehicle engine and provides the advantage in technical aspects:
- Shock Absorber System: reduce the cranking noise
- Overhang Type : prevents dust & oil Ingress
FS60 starter key benefits
- Dedicated vehicle range: 10 to 14 litre engines
- Enhanced Quality: Produced in Valeo OE plants with the most modern technologies of spare parts
- Durability and reliability
- Optimized stock: Standardized range covering more application with one reference (up to 7 competitors p/n)
- Made in France
Coverage of the key Truck applications for:
Mercedes-Benz, DAF, Iveco, Man, Renault Trucks, Scania, Volvo Trucks, Kia Truck, Hyundai Trucks, Mitsubishi Fuso....