Because it is essential for Valeo to be a pioneer in innovation and to provide the aftermarket with the benefit of the best Original Equipment innovations, Valeo is today the only player to supply these original equipment sensors for the independent spare.
With the increase in the number of vehicles equipped and the number of sensors per vehicle, more than a third of cars will be driving by 2020 originally equipped with a Valeo parking assistance sensor system
As a driving assistance specialist in the independent aftermarket, Valeo is extending its original equipment quality offer to include all the advantages that meet the specific needs of this market:
- The reliability and performance of the original products and their patented technologies;
- The efficiency of a standardized offer that is easier to store: today with 30 references, covering 22 brands and more than 200 vehicle models (ie more than 11 million vehicles in France);
- The quality of a product that fits perfectly into the vehicle for an impeccable finish and finish: paintable sensors, and 3 different colors of decoupling rings for the best finish.
- The simplicity of assembly to save time in the workshop: a single connection is enough!
Valeo ultrasonic sensors
- Expertise and Leadership: Valeo is a pioneer and world leader in equipping vehicles with original equipment driving assistance systems;
- Quality: Valeo products undergo the most stringent tests guaranteeing their robustness and longevity in order to meet manufacturer specifications and comply with MALSO standards;
- Easy identification: Complete data provided on the Tecdoc® and ETAI platforms;
- A complete and coherent range: Products compatible with classic parking assistance systems as well as the latest “Park4U” automatic parking systems.