A brake rotor or brake disc is designed to utilize brake pressure provided by the brake system to stop the car.
This brake rotor utilizes friction and heat to convert momentum into stopping power.
Brake pads ride against either side of the brake rotor and are held in place by the brake caliper.
Best quality and no compromise with safety
Valeo brake discs make no compromises between safety and comfort. They meet the highest quality standards to provide maximum safety. They are designed to withstand the highest temperatures and to allow a more even distribution of heat.
They benefit from the same technologies as the original equipment, thus guaranteeing optimum quality. Their precise finish eliminates vibrations and allows a high level of comfort when braking.
Choose the Valeo brake disc expertise
- 100% of the range complies with the ECE R90 standard (Valeo was one of the first manufacturers to anticipate the application of this standard by the end of 2011)
- A strict machining tolerance of 15 microns, for a smoother braking
- Braking without vibration and without noise;
- Superior quality cast iron
- High carbon density cast iron, for brakes that last longer
- Hardness greater than 220 HB
- Shorter braking distances for a durable product.
Discover Valeo's new technologies:
- Bearing discs :
Assembly of bearings in accordance with the original specifications: fully checked before pre-assembly; with a quick, easy and secure assembly for the workshop. Composition: Brake disc, very solid bearings, integrated ABS ring.
- Cross Drilling Discs (Sport Brake Discs):
Enhanced products, for even greater safety, better heat dissipation, better evacuation of rainwater, more stable performance in all conditions and exceptional design. This technology is mainly used on high-performance cars like BMW, MERCEDES, PORSCHE and LAND ROVER. Thanks to special ventilation, the air is distributed more quickly in the disc and regulates the heat generated by braking, which improves the braking power.