Clutch kits and components
A clutch is the interface between the engine and the gearbox, enabling the interruption of torque transfer for gear change. When the clutch is engaged, the full engine torque is transmitted to the gearbox input shaft.
Valeo clutches, expertise & innovation dedicated to customer satisfaction
- leading O.E. suppliers of transmission systems: 1 in 3 vehicles are equipped with Valeo clutches
- almost 100 years of experience in engineering and producing friction material (clutch expert since 1923).
- robust design, easy fitting
- superior facing performance compared to facings with lead (20% less dense for a better gear switch)
- environmentally-friendly material
- constant pedal effort
- O.E. plants in France, Korea, Spain, Italy and Turkey manufacturing all clutch components
- O.E. expertise benefiting developments of Aftermarket program
Our range includes a huge selection of passenger car and light commercial vehicle clutches and components - covers, discs, release bearing - to suit applications from all around the world. Valeo is committed to supplying you with products of the highest possible level of quality while integrating innovative technologies.