Valeo First - Make the Clever choice
Discover the benefits of Valeo First
- No.1 in O.E. wiping system
- Innovation touch in every wiper technology
- Covers 95% of car parc in ASEAN
- Comprehensive wiper range to cater different needs from daily use to extreme weather conditions
Whether on the highway or around congested city streets, wipers Valeo First offer an exceptional combination of safety, durability and visibility for drivers. That’s what we mean by Valeo First, which has and will always be our first priority on every Aftermarket solution.
The excellence of performance takes the roots in a construction of the wiper. Discover the benefits of Pyramid technology dedicated to Valeo First Flat Blades.
Choose your wiping product solution
More saving, More safety
Enjoy your stylish design
Experience your performance quality
Did you know?
Visibility is fundamental to safe driving. Although drivers depend on their vehicles’ wiper blades to clear away rain, sleet and snow, many wait to replace them until they need them the most.
So remembering to maintain wiper blades regularly can maximize visibility, efficiency and reliability.
Wiper blades deteriorate due to many environmental factors including:
- Sun: Ultraviolet light and ozone deterioration
- Oil: Car waxes and exhaust hold rubber-deteriorating oil
- Airborne debris: Sand, mud and dust carried in the wind
- Moisture: Acid rain and salt water (in moist air both near the shore and inland)
Tips & Tricks
Here are 5 Valeo windshield wiper care tips to help ensure your wipers are always ready to go anytime, anywhere.
- Replace the blades at minimum once a year
- Never run the wipers on a dry windshield
- Do not apply hydrophobic chemicals
- Clean your windshield once a week
- Do not pull your wiper blades away from the windshield
Discover our fitting videos