Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR)
Exhaust Gas Recirculation system to reduce emissions
The Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) is an efficient, cost-effective system for reducing NOx.The high-pressure EGR loop collects part of the exhaust gases at the cylinder head outlets and re-injects them into the engine air intake. The main benefit is that NOx is reduced at the source by limiting their quantities produced during the combustion process, rather than by post-treating the exhaust gases. The EGR system emerged with the increase of HDI applications and a new European regulation to reduce pollutant emissions.
Reliable offer from Valeo, a worldwide O.E. leader in EGR Systems
As a leader in this field, Valeo has a complete range of competitive solutions based on high and low pressure architectures for petrol and diesel engines.
- 100% O.E. EGR products: EGR Valves, EGR Modules, Air-intake Throttles, Coolers
- 100% compliant with European Emissions regulations (from Euro2 to Euro6)
- High technology and performing materials
- Wide offer covering 16 car manufactures
- Range produced in France
- 20 years of experience in developing EGR modules
- Unique: Valeo is the only supplier of full EGR systems (including the valve and heat exchanger.)