The key element of cooling loop
The most important component of a coolant module is the cooling radiator. The radiator is the main heat exchanger located at the front of the engine, or if air conditioning is mounted, behind the condenser. It transfers the heat ejected by the engine to the ambient air through the coolant. The radiator is designed to resist vibrations, torsions, bear pressure pulsation from the engine and corrosion from environmental conditions or worn-out coolant.
Valeo O.E. Engine Cooling expertise in radiator Quality
Present in the Thermal market for more than 70 years, Valeo has a unique technical expertise and has strengthened its position as one of the leading engine cooling manufacturers worldwide. With its more than 13 Thermal Engineering Centers in the world Valeo is able to innovate and develop a more efficient and environmentally friendly high performance radiator solutions.
- Valeo supplies car manufacturers worldwide with O.E. plants producing radiators in Europe, Asia and the Americas
- Our key focus: reducing CO2 emissions through improved Engine Cooling Management
- The Valeo radiators offer is one of the best worldwide and covers Asian (Japanease, Korean vehicules), Euroepan and American ranges.
- Synergy offer - Valeo offers a smart radiator range along with a complete range of Engine Cooling Products
- Effective fitting and optimal functioning for your workshop
- Valeo Aftermarket Radiators benefit from strong O.E. expertise in Thermal systems